I’m bringing you a short and sweet recipe today because these candied nuts are SO easy to make. Bake them for your friends, family, or all for yourself. But fair warning, one bite and you won’t be able to stop eating them!
Easy candied nuts recipe
If you bring these to your next Holiday party, they’ll be gone before the party even starts. These candied nuts are SO addictive and SO delicious.
What makes it even better is how easy they are to make. You’re basically just coating them in sugar and baking them. That’s it! Which is why this recipe is perfect for any last minute Holiday gatherings or gifts!
For my recipe, I use equal parts cashews, almonds, and pecans but feel free to use any nut you like. I also think it would be a fun idea to scoop some into gift bags along with toffee bits or chocolate chips. Uhh talk about best gift ever.
I know, a surprisingly short post, especially coming from me, but this should be a direct reflection of this recipe. It’s no fuss, quick, easy, and sure to impress.
Make sure to tag me @butternutbakery on Instagram if you make this candied nuts recipe. I love seeing my recipes come to life in YOUR kitchen! To pin this recipe and save it for later, you can use the button on the recipe card, the buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above. Happy baking!Print
This easy candied nuts recipe is the perfect Holiday treat that everyone will love!
- 3 cups unsalted nuts (I used equal parts almonds, cashews, and pecans)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 300F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the nuts to a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white and water. Pour this over the nuts and toss to coat.
- In small bowl, mix together the sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add this to the bowl of nuts and toss to completely cover the nuts.
- Add the nuts to the baking sheet and spread them even. Bake for 15 minutes, toss them, then bake for another 15.
- Let them cool in the pan before breaking them up. Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: candied nuts, candied nuts recipe