These super fudgy white chocolate brownies are STUFFED with Reese’s eggs! They’re easy to make and are so delicious without being over-the-top sweet.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 oz good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 Reese’s Eggs*, chilled in the fridge
- Sea salt flakes for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper – preferably a light colored aluminum baking pan. Also make sure the paper sticks up over the edges so the bars are easy to lift out later.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate in 30 second intervals. Set aside to cool.
- Using an electric mixer and the whisk attachment, beat the sugar and eggs on high speed for 4-5 minutes until pale and frothy (see image in post for reference).
- Mix in the vanilla, lemon juice, and then slowly pour in the chocolate mixture while the mixer is running. The butter might have separated from the chocolate but it will all come together once mixed into the batter.
- Whisk together the flour, malted milk powder, and salt in a small bowl and then dump it into the batter. Fold it in with a rubber spatula – careful not to over mix.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan and spread it even. Place 12 Reese’s eggs on top. They’ll sink in on their own. Pour the rest of the batter on top and spread it even so that it covers the eggs.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until its golden brown on top and slightly bubbly in the middle.
- Let the bars cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. Store in an air tight container either in the fridge or at room temperature. Enjoy!
I used the bag of individually wrapped Reese’s eggs which are a little bit smaller than the Reese’s eggs in the wrapping AND cardboard casing. The eggs I used are .6 oz each whereas the standard size is 1.2 oz each.
Keywords: white chocolate brownies, reese's stuffed brownies