All four of these Blossom Cookie flavors are made using one dough! Classic peanut butter, gingerbread, chocolate and sugar cookie blossom cookies all in one batch. It's perfect for a cookie exchange, Christmas cookie boxes, or just because!
WHAT YOU NEED all purpose flour baking soda kosher salt unsalted butter granulated sugar light brown sugar large eggs vanilla extract Chocolate Hershey's Kisses creamy peanut butter dutch process cocoa powder milk chocolate sprinkles rainbow sprinkles molasses ground ginger ground cinnamon raw sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Also fill four small dishes with each of the cookie dough rolling ingredients. 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. 3. In a large mixing bowl using a hand or stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Then mix in the eggs and vanilla until smooth. 5. Pour in half of the dry ingredients and mix. Pour in the other half and mix until combined. 6. Evenly divide the dough between four bowls. If you would like to weigh for precision, each should weigh about 245g.
7. Add the ingredients to the respective bowls with peanut butter, chocolate, sugar, and gingerbread all in separate bowls. 8. Using a regular spoon, mix each dough until well combined. 9. Scoop the cookie dough out onto a large plate or pan. For peanut butter, scoop a heaping tablespoon and the others scoop a true tablespoon.
10. Roll each dough ball smooth between your hands and then coat in their respective coating. For the sugar cookie, if the sprinkles don’t stick, dampen your hands and then roll the balls smooth before rolling in the sprinkles. 11. Place the cookie dough on the large baking pan, each spaced about 2.5 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
12. While they bake, unwrap the Hershey’s kisses. When the cookies are done, immediately press a kiss into the center of each cookie. The peanut butter blossoms should crackle when pressed which is what we want! 13. Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and continue to bake the rest of the batch. Enjoy the cookies warm or at room temperature.