These lucky charms marshmallow treats are so gooey and loaded with sweet marshmallow candies! The pastel colors of the marshmallows makes this a super easy Spring dessert recipe that everyone will love.
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 10 cups mini marshmallow (about one and a half bags)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mix together the Rice Krispies and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt down the butter and marshmallows. Continue to stir so you don’t burn the bottom.
- Once melted, remove from heat and mix in the vanilla and salt.
- Dump in the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Press into an 8×8 pan that has both been sprayed with non-stick spray and lined with parchment paper so it’s easy to take out. Lightly coat your hands in the spray and press it even.
- Sprinkle some more Lucky Charms marshmallows on top and let them rest at room temperature for about an hour. Then slice and serve!
To achieve more of a sprinkle effect, you can crush a few of the Lucky Charms marshmallows in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chilling Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lucky charms marshmallow treats, rice krispie treats, marshmallow treats