This No Bake Pumpkin Pie is made uniquely delicious with layers of gingersnap cookies! Once chilled, the filling softens the cookies for alternating layers of creamy pumpkin pie filling and tender gingersnap cookies in every bite.
WHAT YOU NEED ground graham crackers light brown sugar ground cinnamon unsalted butter cream cheese granulated sugar pumpkin puree ground ginger ground nutmeg ground cloves heavy whipping cream powdered sugar dry milk powder vanilla extract gingersnap cookies
1. Mix together the ground graham crackers, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter. 2. Press the crust into a 9″ pie dish, covering the bottom and sides. Place in the refrigerator. 3. Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Scrape down the bowl and then mix in the pumpkin and spices. Set aside.
4. In a separate mixing bowl using a hand or stand mixer with the whisk attachment, add the whipping cream, powdered sugar, milk powder, and vanilla. 5. Whip on high speed until you reach a smooth consistency with stiff peaks. Careful not to over whip so keep a close eye on it!
6. Spoon a little less than half of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture. 7. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the two together. Run the spatula around the bowl and through the batter, repeating this process until you can no longer see any white streaks of whipped cream.
8. Spread a thin layer of filling in the bottom of the crust and arrange a single layer of gingersnap cookies on top, breaking cookies as needed to fill big gaps. 9. Scoop another layer of filling on top and repeat the process. Keep alternating layers until you run out of filling. It’s OK if the filling overtakes the crust.
10. Top with the other half of whipped cream and place in an air tight container. Chill for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight. 11. The next day, top with extra gingersnap cookies and serve chilled.