This mango margarita is bright, fresh, sweet, and contains a secret ingredient to create a well balanced flavor and beautiful color! This recipe is served on the rocks or can be blended for to make a frozen mango margarita.
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp water
Magic Mango Margarita (1 cocktail)
- 1 1/2 oz blanco tequila or mezcal
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- 3/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz mango puree
- 1 oz pure carrot juice
- Tajin, dehydrated orange slice, pineapple leaves (for garnish)
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. This amount makes about 3 cocktails, so double the recipe if needed.
Magic Mango Margarita
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of a cocktail glass and coat in tajin.
- To a cocktail shaker, add all of the ingredients plus a handful of ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds, then pour over ice.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves and enjoy!
FROZEN MARGARITA – To make a frozen margarita, add 2 cups frozen mango chunks (not thawed), 3 tbsp agave, 3 oz tequila, 1 oz orange liqueur, 1 1/2 oz lime juice, 2 oz carrot juice, and 1 cup of a ice to a blender. Blend until smooth to make 2 margaritas.
MOCKTAIL – Replace the tequila with equal parts club soda and replace the orange liqueur with fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: mango margarita, mango margarita recipe, mango margarita on the rocks, mango margaritas