Chewy blondies full of cookie butter flavor. With speculoos cookies baked on top and cookie butter mixed into the batter, you’re left with a soft and crunchy bite.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and grease and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Allow the paper to stick up and over the sides so that the bars are easily to lift out.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, cookie butter, and sugars using a rubber spatula. You may need to press and spread the ingredients together as the cookie butter is pretty thick.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla until fully combined.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix until the dough comes together. It should look like buttery cookie dough when you’re done.
- Press the dough into your prepared pan so that it touches the edges and is nice and even. Press the crumbled cookies on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is dull/not sticky to the touch. They will not rise much and the cookies should turn a dark caramel color.
- Leave them in the pan and let them cool at room temperature for 20 minutes then transfer to the fridge for 30-45 minutes. This is to help the bars solidify as they will be too gooey to cut into when they’re fresh from the oven.
- Once cooled, slice and enjoy! This should be buttery and chewy.
*Cookie butter can be found at most grocery stores. Trader Joe’s is known for theres, but you can also find Lotus Biscoff cookie butter in most grocery stores by the peanut butter.
Keywords: cookie butter, blondies, cookie butter blondies, blondie recipe