These vegan cookie dough sandwich crackers are the perfect salty and sweet treat! They’re also gluten free and made with just a few simple ingredients.
- 2/3 cup super fine almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips + 1 cup for melting
- 1 box of Simple Mills Almond Flour Sea Salt Crackers
- In a bowl, mix together the flours, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Once combined, fold in 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.
- On a small tray lined with wax paper, lay out 12 of the Simple Mills crackers. Using a small truffle scoop, scoop a portion of the cookie dough onto each cracker. Use a heaping teaspoon if you don’t have a scoop.
- Top each cracker with 12 more crackers and place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- While the crackers chill, melt the remaining 1 cup of chocolate in a bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Once melted, remove from heat but keep the bowl on the pot. This keeps the chocolate warm so it doesn’t firm up as you’re dipping.
- Dip half of each cracker into the chocolate and place back on the wax paper. OPTIONAL: sprinkle on some sprinkles, extra sea salt, crushed nuts, or anything you like while the chocolate is still wet.
- Place the crackers back in the fridge for another 30 minutes to set.
Keywords: vegan cookie dough, vegan edible cookie dough, gluten free sandwich crackers, cookie dough sandwich crackers, vegan cookie dough sandwich crackers