These ooey gooey chocolate fudge cookies are stuffed with creamy SunButter. They’re super indulgent and pack a ton of flavor!
- Using a small cookie scoop or a heaping teaspoon, scoop out your SunButter onto a plate lined with wax paper. Pop this in the freezer for 30 minutes while you make the cookie dough.
- For the cookies, preheat the oven to 375F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Then mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients just until combined. Don’t over mix.
- With a large ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup, scoop out the cookie dough and slightly flatten it in your palm. Place a cold ball of SunButter in the center and close the cookie around it. Roll the ball in your hands to seal it off then toss to coat in some granulated sugar.
- Continue to do this until you get 8-10 cookies. Bake about 4-5 cookies at a time for 8-10 minutes or until the edges start to crack. Leave the second batch in the fridge while the first one bakes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before eating. Enjoy!
Keywords: stuffed cookie, chocolate cookies, sunbutter