This SunButter chocolate chip cookie dough fudge is so easy to make. The texture is super creamy and doughy – just like a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough.
Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural SunButter*
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, heat treated
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (14 0z) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup natural SunButter*
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Flaked sea salt for sprinkling
- Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Mix in the vanilla and SunButter.
- Mix in the flour and salt until combined.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk in a steady stream while the mixer is running.
- Once smooth, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into an 8×8 pan greased and lined with parchment paper. Make sure the paper hangs over the sides so it’s easy to lift out.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Once chilled, melt together the chocolate and SunButter in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth.
- Pour over the fudge and spread it even. Place it back in the fridge for about 30-45 minutes until the top layer is set.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top, slice, and enjoy!
*CLICK HERE for a $1 off coupon of any SunButter Jar. Redeem in-store wherever you buy SunButter.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough fudge, easy homemade fudge, sunbutter recipes