These low carb raspberry cheesecake bars are gluten free, sugar free, and keto friendly! They have a chewy coconut macaroon crust with swirls of fresh raspberries.
Coconut Macaroon Crust
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together all of the coconut crust ingredients until well combined.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the pan and bake for 5 minutes.
- Next, blend together the raspberries and stevia until smooth. Set aside.
- For the cheesecake, cream together the cream cheese and stevia. Make sure your cream cheese is softened to room temperature for a lump-free batter.
- Mix in the vanilla, lemon juice, and yogurt.
- Lastly, mix in the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl between each egg.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan. Make sure the crust has cooled before doing so.
- Spoon the raspberries over top the cheesecake and use a toothpick to swirl it all together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges start to pull away from the pan and the center has firmed up.
- Let the bars cool at room temperature for about 30-40 minutes then transfer to the fridge to completely chill for 2 hours.
- Now slice and enjoy!
Keywords: raspberry cheesecake bars, low carb raspberry cheesecake bars, gluten free cheesecake, keto cheesecake