These thick and fudgy chocolate cookies are loaded with pretzels, toffee bits, and extra chocolate chunks. They aren’t called loaded chocolate pretzel cookies for nothing!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled*
- 1/3 cup dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3 oz dark chocolate, chopped or in chips
- 1 cup pretzels, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth – about 2-3 minutes using an electric mixer.
- Mix in the vanilla and egg until combined.
- Mix in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate, toffee, and pretzels.
- Using a 2oz scoop or 1/4 measuring cup, scoop your cookie dough onto a pan lined with wax paper. Top with extra pretzel pieces and place them in the refrigerator for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Bake at 350F for 13-15 on a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool for about 15 minutes. They’re the best when fresh and warm. Enjoy!
- *By spoon and level, I mean to spoon the flour into your measuring cup and level it off. This ensures you don’t pack in too much flour.
Keywords: chocolate pretzel cookies, chocolate cookies, double chocolate cookies, pretzel chocolate chip cookies