Soft graham cracker truffles coated in dark chocolate
- 1 box (14oz honey graham crackers)
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 2–3 tbsp milk
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- Reserve about 3 sheets of graham crackers and finely ground the rest in a food processor. If you don’t have one, you can use a big ziplock bag and a rolling pin. Place the ground graham cracker in a bowl with the cream cheese and milk. You can either mix it using an electric mixer or just get in there with your hands. If it’s still a little too dry, add one tablespoon of milk at a time.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out about 1 tablespoon sized balls. Carefully roll them in your palms. Don’t apply too much pressure as they might break. Place the balls on a cookie sheet and place them in the refrigerator. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth. Crush up the other 3 sheets of graham crackers and place in a small bowl. Take the truffles out of the fridge. Using two forks, drop one truffle into the chocolate and use one fork to coat it in the chocolate. Scoop it out with that one fork and tap it against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. When placing it back on the cookie sheet, use the other fork to scoot the truffle off the fork and onto the sheet. Top with crushed up graham crackers or coat the entire outside. Let the chocolate set and enjoy!