This is the ULTIMATE skillet cookie with graham crackers, coffee, toffee, chocolate, potato chips, pretzels, and the entire kitchen sink.
- 3/4 cups (170g) unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup (200g) light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (260g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (100g) old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (55g) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (80g) toffee bits
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chunks (dark or semisweet)
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup wavy potato chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9″ cast iron skillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until smooth using a hand or stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Mix in the vanilla and eggs until smooth. Scrape down the bowl and give it another mix.
- Add in the flour, oats, graham cracker crumbs, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt and mix to combine.
- Fold in the toffee bits and chocolate. Once well distributed, toss in a fist full each of the pretzels and potato chips. Gently fold them in just break them up a bit but don’t completely crush them.
- Press the dough into your prepared skillet and add some extra chocolate, pretzels, and potato chips on top (mainly for aesthetic purposes).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and allow it to cool for 20-30 minutes. Top with a few scoops of ice cream and dig in!
MIX-INS – You can use any mix-ins you like, as long as it equals to the amounts listed in the ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Keywords: skillet cookie, compost cookie, kitchen sink cookie