These banana bread cheesecake cups are made gluten AND dairy free and are so easy to make! They’re super creamy and have a moist banana bread bottom.
Banana Bread Cup
- Simple Mills Banana Muffin & Bread Mix* (which you will need eggs and oil)
Dairy Free Banana Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz dairy free cream cheese**, room temperature
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mashed banana, almost ripe
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Chopped pecans (optional)
Banana Bread Cups
- Preheat your oven to 350F and coat a cupcake tin in nonstick spray.
- Follow the instructions on the Simple Mills box for the banana muffins.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the muffins out of the oven and let them rest for exactly 2 minutes.
- Then, using the bottom of a round tablespoon, press a well into the center of the muffins. It should ALMOST reach the bottom of the muffin, but don’t press all the way through.
- If you don’t have a rounded tablespoon, you could also use the bottom of a small spice jar or something that is a bit smaller than the diameter of the muffins.
- Rinse your utensil between each muffin to prevent it from sticking. If it’s really sticking, spray it with some nonstick spray between each muffin.
- Also, if the edges of the muffin get a little roughed up in the process, carefully pat them down with your finger tips.
- Continue to bake for 10 minutes then let them cool completely before filling.
Banana Cheesecake Filling
- Mix all of the ingredients using an electric mix until smooth and creamy. Spoon it into your cooled cups and spread it on top.
- Finish them with your favorite toppings then place them in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to set. Enjoy!
- *Use the store locator on their website to find it at a grocery store near you!
- **If you don’t care to make these dairy free, you can swap this with regular cream cheese for the same amount. Omit the coconut oil.
Keywords: banana bread cheesecake, gluten free banana bread, banana cheesecake